Precautions for Your Safety

For using SII Silver Oxide batteries, please follow the following precautions.

WARNING!

Do not heat, disassemble nor dispose of in fire

Doing so damages the insulation materials and may cause fire, heat generation, leakage or bursting.

Do not short

If the (+) and (-) come into contact with metal materials, short-circuit occurs. As a result, fire, heat generation, leakage or bursting may occur.

Keep batteries out of children’s reach

It is dangerous that children swallow the battery. When you design mechanical hardware around the battery. Please fix the battery firmy in order to prevent children from removing it. When you store the batteries, please keep the batteries out of children’s reach. If a battery is swallowed, consult a physician immediately.

If leaked liquid, alkaline, get in the eyes, do not rub them, wash them clean water and consult a physician immediately.

If leaked liquid , alkaline, stick to clothing, for protecting from irritation, wash them clean water immediately.

CAUTION

*Do not reserve placement of (+) and (-)

*Do not solder directly to the battery

*Do not use new and used battery together. Do not use different types of batteries together.

*Do not charge.

*Do not use nor leave the batteries in direct sunlight nor in high-temperature areas.

*Keep batteries away from direc sunlight, high temperature and humidity.

*Avoid letting battery contact water.

*Make sure to insert batteries without having (+) and (-) come in contact with metal parts of equipment.

*Read the equipment instruction manual and precautions carefully before using. Some usage or types of performance of these batteries.

*Remove batteries  from equipment, if finished  using. Do not leave batteries connecting with equipment after using.

*In case of disposal, insulate between (+) and (-) of battery by an insulating material.