Seiko Instruments Inc. (SII) exhibits at CEATEC JAPAN 2013.
Aiming at “super-small energy solutions”, SII exhibits products such as super-low power consumption sensor ICs, MEMS energy-saving sensors, small wireless power transmissions, and lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
SII also shows demonstrations in which performances of the devices can be experienced.
– Exhibition Date: October 1st (Tue.) – 4th (Fri.), 2013, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
– Location: Makuhari Messe 2-1 Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba, Japan
– Zone: Electronics Suite
– Hall: hall3
– Booth Location: 3D28
– Exhibit Products: Analog IC, Sensor, MEMS, Wireless Power
– Transmission, Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
– CEATEC JAPAN Official Website: http://www.ceatec.com/en/