Code of Conduct
5. Creating Harmony with the Environment
(1) Preventing Environmental Pollution
We strive to prevent environmental pollution by complying with all laws, regulations, conventions and other rules related to the environment.
(2) Reducing Environmental Load
In order to reduce our environmental load continuously, we voluntarily and actively work on the following:
- Provide products and services that, throughout their lifecycle, minimize their impact on the environment;
- Save energy, save resources and practice the 3R’s (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle); and
- Reduce environmental risks of chemical substances and promote the disuse of harmful substances.
(3) Promoting Green Purchasing
We promote the purchase of materials and services with reduced environmental load from environmentally-conscious suppliers.
(4) Improving Environmental Consciousness
We strive to improve environmental consciousness by providing environmental education and enlightenment. Each of our directors/officers and employees strives to pay attention to environmental conservation at all times and to engage in environmental conservation activities in his/her personal life.