MS Lithium Rechargeable Battery
- MS421R (Reflowable)
- MS621R (Reflowable)
- MS621T (Wide Temperature Range)
- MS920T (Wide Temperature Range)
MS (Manganese Silicon) lithium rechargeable batteries, developed by Seiko Instruments Inc., use silicon oxide as the anode and a lithium manganese composite oxide as the cathode. As a result, they offer long cycle life and highly stable overdischarge characteristics.
- Large discharge capacity :
For high operational voltage range of 3.3V to 2.0V.
- Long cycle life :
Cycle life of over 100 cycles (over 50 cycles for MS414GE) under charge/discharge
conditions of 3.1V to 2.0V (D.O.D.100%).
- Excellent overdischarge characteristics :
Continued stable capacity characteristics even after the
battery is overdischarged down to 0.0V.
- Operation over a wide temperature range:
Operating temperature range : −20ºC to +60ºC
Consult us for using the battery at a temperature beyond
the above temperature range.
Operating temperature range of the new product MS920T / MS621T is -40ºC to +85ºC
- Approved by UL (Underwriters Laboratories Inc.)
UL File No. MH15628
Battery is not applied to RoHS Directives. Our battery products do not contain any substances restricted by RoHS Directive.
- Backup power supply for memory or clock function in various types of electronic equipment for mobile communication, office automation, audio-visual equipment, mobile information equipment, etc. (cellphone, PHS, cordless phone, pager, memory card, fax machine, PC, video camera, digital camera, tuner, handy terminal, PDA, etc.)
- Hybrid power supply in combination with solar cells.
- Main power supply for small and slim portable equipment.